Nothing else that i can describe my beginning of 3rd sem except for busy, tired and exhausted..
Physically and mentally exhausted...
This sem's timetable is dragging my life...
Most of the classes are in the morning and at night during dinner time where there is about 4 to 5 hours break between it...
Everyday i will have to think when should i had my dinner, before or after class...and what goreng should i had for meals...
Describing my lecturers for this sem:
- A cute yet long-winded Bangladeshi lecturer where i can barely understand what is he teaching;
- A Financial Planner lecturer who doesn't use a book to teach, keep on calling us to discuss with our so-called neighbour with questions which will never come out in the exam;
- A managerial accounting lecturer who treats us like a primary student, keep on braining wash us that managerial accounting is a tough subject especially for matriculation students;
- Law lecturer who needs us to include cartoons in our assignments..
Frequent spot check and new car policy in UM are driving me crazy...
I need to keep all the electronic device into my cupboard using it;
I have a car where i cant drive due to the stupid new proposed by my beloved intelligent VC...
I am really tired of all this...
I am trying my best on everything that comes to me...
Trying hard...
I don't know how long i can stand still in this kind of situation...
I need more spirit to keep my promise...
What will be the ending of my 3rd sem???
2 comments:
jia you ba...!!!
at the end of the sem u wil know the result of everything...
jia you-ing...
Post a Comment