Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Cinderella

I am a Cinderella...
When 12 o'clock struck, I must disappear.
But I am different from the Cinderella. Cinderella must leave before 12, before she turns back to the original her. I am slightly different, when 12 o'clock struck, you will make sure i disappear, or else you will turn back to the original you, then i have no way to run.
If in any night you didn't turn out, then i am the queen.
But once you turn out, you are the king, n d queen will turns into the prisoner immediately.
The king do everything for the citizen's sake, set laws to protect the citizen, citizen knew all those laws clearly, but intentionally broke them.
Prisoner is stubborn, yet the king is still patiently brain washing the prisoner, hoping the prisoner will change.
Prisoner knew the consequences well, just stubborn to change...
Maybe prisoner will wake up one day, but when is the day?
King is waiting for it, prisoner too..
When will the day comes? No one knows. Time will show.

No comments: